Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm a BzzAgent


Hello everyone!!

A few days ago I joined an awesome new website called BzzAgent.com. Basically you join and then take a bunch of survey's. Based on what your answers were in the survey they will invite you into a campaign and try out a certain product for free. You just need to try it out and then share it publicly online.

So I did get invited to my very first survey. =) Super excited!! It is for the product Prevacid24HR. I do suffer from some frequent heartburn =( so we shall see if this product works. I am just waiting for it to get to my door and then I'll start trying it out.

This is what the dashboard looks like:


Does anyone have any experience with Prevacid? 

Let me know what you think and become a BzzAgent yourself so that you can try some products out there for free!!

These are some of the current campaigns that are going on right now.

Totally would love to be taking part in some of these. Hello Wine?? I'll drink some!! ; )

I hope I start getting some beauty products to try out soon!!

See you guys later ; )

No comments: